Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kissing cousins

When I had emergency surgery a few years ago, I drew a picture of myself on Morphine while I was on Morphine. I promised JEK I'd put it on here, but I haven't found it yet.

So here's one Jenna said should go to the quote book:

JEK's family apparently isn't all into kissing each other. Which I think is weird since five out of the six of them are female, but whatever. Jenna and I are apparently moderately kissey with family and close female friends.

JEK said, "If I came home from college and all my sisters suddenly kissed people, I would freak out."

I was trying to get to the bottom of it.
"Jaclyn, is it because it's taboo or something? Or just something your family never does? What's the deal?"

"It's not taboo... we just don't... ever do that."

Wracking my brain for some analogy to link it to my own life I asked, "So it's like my family and sports?"

No comments: